The Original Hooded Zomper in Fleece
The original! A romper with an ankle-to-ankle zip. The zipper makes diaper changes super simple, with no need to strip your little one down. Please note this fabric is not as stretchy as previous seasons, so we suggest sizing up for maximum wear
The Zomper is NOT suitable as sleepwear
The zipper that runs ankle to ankle has a zipper “guard” to protect your child’s skin while they are wearing the Zomper. However, please always use caution when opening and closing the zipper!
* Please note - the hooded original version of the Zomper does not have fold over feet.
Sizing and care
This is a slim fitting piece, please size up for the most wear. These can be worn super baggy.
- 95% Organic Cotton Brushed Fleece, 5% Spandex, knit and dyed in Los Angeles exclusively for ROWE
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry to keep pilling and shrinkage to a minimum
- Made in Vancouver, Canada
- YKK Zipper made in Canada
Why we choose organic cotton:
Organic cotton is cultivated without the use of synthetic pesticides or harmful chemicals, ensuring the fabric is free from toxic residues. Unlike conventional cotton, which relies heavily on chemicals, organic cotton promotes a healthier ecosystem and a safer environment for farmers and consumers alike. Organic cotton also uses less water than conventional cotton, and the absence of chemicals enhances the fabric's strength, resulting in longer-lasting garments that retain their integrity over time.
*please note colors may vary greatly depending on your monitor and phone settings.